Malibu, Hollywood, and Downtown Los Angeles Tour | Up to 6 passengers! | Vintage 1957 aircraft!
Catalina Charter Flight Details
Flight Time: 18 minutes
- Depart from our private building at the Fullerton Municipal Airport with up to six passengers and fly to Catalina Island in pure vintage luxury. We fly over Los Alamitos Army Airfield, the Naval Weapons Station in Seal Beach, past the Queen Mary, and Long Beach Harbor on our way across the Gulf of Catalina for our 22-mile crossing.
- We climb to 2,500′ as we search for whales and mega dolphin pods. Landing at Catalina’s Airport in the sky is like taking a trip back in time to the 1940s. Not much has changed here in the last 60 years. You can have a relaxing lunch overlooking the Pacific Ocean and Catalina’s gorgeous interior.
- We often see Catalina’s free ranging buffalo herd. We stay with you if you are having lunch with us or we can leave you on the island if you choose to stay and explore the island. We gladly return to pick you up at the end of your trip but you will have to purchase a second flight.
- This is the fastest, most luxurious, and comfortable way to reach Catalina Island from the mainland. Enjoy our closest and most fun destination just 22 miles south of Long Beach.
- Safety briefing
- Video of the ride (top of the line camera setup!)
- Logbook entry
- Cancellations & Refund Policy
SkyThrills wants you more than just happy, we want you to be thrilled with your experience with us. If you find that are doing something that would make your experience less than amazing, let us know. We have what we believe to be the best aircraft, the best thrill rides and the the best customer service on the market. If you are not completely satisfied, we will will rectify the situation immediately. We stand behind what we do 110%. We strive to not only meet but exceed all expectations made upon us. If we don’t provide you with what you thought we could or should have, we will re-fly you. Period.
All flights purchased directly from SkyThrills will be honored at anytime now or in the future. Expiration dates are not allowed in this state for Gift Certificates and we will honor them. We only ask that if the price has gone up since you purchased, pay the difference and go flying as long as you have proof of purchase, ie credit card receipt and your purchase order from our secure server. We will cross check our database to make sure you have not or your certificate has not already flown with us. Before you buy any of our SkyThrills experiences you need to understand our refund policy. If you need to cancel and refund your flight experience within six (6) months for any reason and before you schedule your flight, you will be charged a $100 processing fee. To avoid this charge, we are more than happy to transfer the flight to someone else, at no additional cost, if you or the person you purchased the flight for decides not to fly with SkyThrills. You can always donate the flight to a local charity or non-profit organization to be auctioned off.
Cancellations, Rescheduling, “No Show” Policies
There is a $100 charge to perform schedule changes within 2 days (48 hours) of your scheduled flight date/time. The exception to this rule is in the case of bad weather on the day of your flight. SkyThrills will make the “go/no-go” decision and the final determination about the weather. If you cancel or want to reschedule last minute (within 1 day or 24 hours) of your scheduled flight date/time, there is a $200 cancellation/rescheduling charge.
If you “NO SHOW” on your scheduled flight date/time you will lose 100% of your money. Please let us know as soon as possible if you are not able to or are are not willing to fly on your scheduled date/time to avoid this penalty. We have a tight schedule and many people who would like to fly with us. So please don’t cancel last minute or not show up on your scheduled date and time or you will be charged for not allowing us to fly someone who really wanted to fly. Thank you for your cooperation.